Finding the right job is never easy, but if your passion is to change the way people think about health care, this could be just the right place for you to build a great career.
Senior Ayurveda Physician
Job Description :
Responsibilities and key tasks
Patient/ Customer Care
1. To provide expert consultation and manage all patients related to medicine
2. To keep abreast with latest research, development & techniques in the field of
Ayurveda & Panchkarma
Process Orientation/ Documentation
3. To conduct and supervise all tests / procedures related to Atyrveda Treatment
4. To generate reports on test / procedures performed (Operation notes and discharge
5. To ensure proper attention to the patient & their attendants.
6. To ensure that the wards / O.T. rooms have equipment / facilities necessary for
rendering patient care as per availability.
7. To supervise all nursing / Para medical and non medical staff of the department
8. To maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the departments.
9. To provision infrastructure and maintenance support
11.To ensure optimum utilization of resources by the him /her and subordinates
12. To Comply with patient safety policy.
13. Responsible for Pre And post treatment care of all the cases done in the unit.
14. Be available for emergency calls on there respective day.
Location:The White Lotus, Nangloi-Najafgarh Road, Bakkarwala Marg, New Delhi
No. of Vancancies: 2
Designation: Senior Physician Ayurveda & Panchkarma
Experience: 2- 4 year
AYURVEDA THERAPISTS MALE/FEMALE
Finding the right person with stout body buildup devoted to the duties.
1.To perform Ayurveda Panchkarma Therapies
2. To attend the patients as per requirement
3. To maintain therapy rooms and the equipments installed in the wellness centre
Diploma/ Certificate course in Ayurveda & Panchkarma Therapy
No. of Vancancies: 4
Experience: 1 to 4 years
TRAINEES COURESS IN AYURVEDA & PANCHKARMA
QUALIFICATION: 10+2 (WITH SCIENCE-BIO. IS AN EXTRA ADVANTAGE)
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
QUALIFICATION: 10 PASS
DURATION: 3 MONTHS